Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Puppy Love

Isn't this the cutest picture? That's my #3 son's dog Allie on the left. If you've followed this blog at all, you've heard so much about her that you're probably saying, "Enough already about Allie!" Allie is a 10-year-old Plott Hound/Lab mix that my son adopted from his aunt about a year ago, and she is so sweet and affectionate that she has wheedled (and licked and nuzzled and snuggled) her way into all of our hearts. On the right is the scrappy newcomer: that's my #4 son's recently adopted doggie, Finnegan (or "Finny," for short). He's a mere pup, only 8 months old, a handsome hybrid of German Shepherd and Lab.

About two months ago, my #4 son got a job in the same city in VA (make that in the same building in the same city in VA) as son #3, and he not only moved down there, but also moved into his older brother's condo. You'd think that having Allie around would have quelled his urge to get a dog of his own, but it didn't! So now we have another adorable addition to the Pearl family.

From what I hear, Finny appears to be in love with Allie, even though she is a much older woman. I think this picture of these two lovebirds is just priceless. Look at them, dancing--I'm sorry, I mean napping--cheek to cheek. Can I get an "AWWWWW..."?

No comments:

Post a Comment