Wednesday, February 15, 2012

iBlogging

This is a first for me: attempting to do a blog post using the most marvelous gadget I've ever owned--the iPhone4 my wonderful hubby got me for Christmas. (I didn't think I really needed one or would use it that much--but oh, how wrong I was!)


I can't seem to get internet service on my laptop right now, so I'm using my iPhone as a mini-computer. I haven't figured out how to get pictures off the camera roll of this iPhone to add them to a post (I'm still pretty n00bish when it comes to technology), so I can't show you the latest shots of my little sweeties, my twin granddaughters Bonny Babe and Cutie Pie. Sorry 'bout that! They're being particularly adorable these days, too. Oh well, the movers come tomorrow, and with them, my son's wireless modem; so perhaps I'll be blogging from my laptop in the days to come, complete with pictures.


But in the meantime, here's a shout-out to my husband, the iMan extraordinaire (who's back home in New England, getting ready to go back to work): thanks for this amazing iPhone. And as always, you're my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment