Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easter Decorations


Here are a couple of my favorite Easter decorations. Just looking at them makes me happy, and I thought it might make you happy, too. They're not vintage, but they're made to look like they are. (I love old stuff!) I think the little chick dressed up like a bunny is just precious. One of my sons once told me he thought it was ugly; but to me, that chick is so ugly that it's cute!


I don't decorate a whole lot for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, or (dare I admit it?) even St. Patty's Day; but I love to go a bit overboard decorating for Christmas and Easter, my two favorite holidays of the year.


I hope you're enjoying decorating your house, too, in anticipation of a visit from the "Easter Bugs Bunny." (That's what one of my boys insisted on calling him back in the day. Isn't that just adorable?)

No comments:

Post a Comment