Saturday, September 19, 2020

Learning New Tricks (and a Link to my "Secret" Blog)

Uh oh...eBlogger went and changed the dashboard page format on me.  For a few weeks now, I've been able to click on a "legacy blogger" button and get it looking like it used to.  But now I can't find that button.  So bear with me as a very old dog tries to learn some new tricks!

I'm going to do my first post using this unfamiliar set of prompts to copy and paste a draft (titled "The Latest on My Other Blog") that I was working on recently but never published.  So here we go:


Did you know that I have another blog? (As if one of them isn’t enough in this post-blog era!  As usual, I am a dinosaur!)  It’s called The Write Stuff, and it’s dedicated to books and writing.  I don’t post there often.  But a few weeks ago, I did.  I talked about how 13 years ago I set out to write a Catholic novel with the hope that one day it would have a positive influence on my future grandchildren (back when I didn’t have one yet, much less 16!), and how lucky I am to have lived long enough to see that dream come true.

Here are two photos from that post to (hopefully) pique your interest. 


If you’re interested in checking out that other blog (my “secret” blog), and the most recent post there, click this link.


Okay, I'll be back...I hope!  (By the way a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our daughter-in-law Preciosa, the mom of that little cutie in the picture up there.  She's married to our third-born son, busy raising four kids five and under while also working as a real estate agent on the side.  She's a powerhouse and we love her.)

4 comments:

  1. Did you know that I honestly DIDN'T know you had another blog?! Shame on me! Off I go. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha—I didn’t really advertise it, because back when I was trying to promote my books the publisher thought having more than one blog site would be confusing. So I just put a little hint there under my profile pic on the sidebar. Sneaky! ;)

      Delete
  2. Here I go ... you know I'll check it out right?!?

    ReplyDelete