Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Surrounded by Mountains...of Cuteness

I arrived in Colorado last night, in one piece--despite all of my pre-flight jitters.

I am now surrounded by mountain views (really, you should see the magnificent view right out my son and his wife's back door!), but more importantly, by cuteness.  Cuteness squared.

There isn't going to be much time for blogging today.  The girls are napping, and my body is still on East Coast time--so I'm thinking Grammy might want to catch a nap, too.  But before I do, I wanted to at least post this adorable picture of the twins, taken this morning down in the truly awesome romper room in the basement of their new house.
That's Bonny up front on the left, with Kewpie right behind her.
I was so happy to get this shot because Bonny has been mugging for the camera for awhile now, but Kewpie used to put on a serious "what the heck are you doing, Grammy?" face every time I pointed my camera (or my iPhone) at her.  I love her great, big smile in this picture!

I tell you, folks, it was worth the trip to see these two cuties again!

No comments:

Post a Comment