Saturday, September 19, 2015

Happy Birthday, Preciosa!

Today my blog is dedicated to our sweet daughter-in-law, Preciosa, who married our middle son in December of 2013.

She is now the mother of almost-one-year-old G-Man, and is expecting baby #2 in February.  She was a successful working woman before the arrival of her adorably chubby and incredibly busy little son, but she has decided to stay home full-time with G-Man and his future siblings.  It is a big sacrifice, but the rewards will be even bigger, I'm quite sure.

That little boy of hers sure loves his mama.
That not-so-little boy of ours sure loves G-Man's mama, too.
Preciosa has many lovable qualities.  But what my husband and I can't help but love about her most is the way she loves these two.
As the mother, she is the HEART of son #3's precious little family.
She is a daughter to me.
And she is so incredibly generous to both of her in-laws, never stingy about letting go of that little cutie pie and handing him over to his baby-hungry Papa and Grammy as soon as we arrive for a visit.
She deserves the happiest of birthdays--and I hope her men treat her like a queen today!
Preciosa, whenever I feel like I just don't know what to blog about anymore, you encourage me to keep blogging (thanks for being a loyal reader, by the way).  And you remind me that sometimes people just like to see a lot of pictures.  So I thought you might enjoy this little photo album I put together, to share with anyone who might stop by this blog on your special day. 

Happy Birthday, Preciosa!

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to my niece!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just MADE my day!!!! I love you soooo much!!! Thank you so much for this special post!!!!! XOXO Rommies 4 life!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy this made you happy! Mission accomplished! :)

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday to your sweet daughter in law! And congratulations to them and you on the news of Pearl Grand baby #7!! Love it! Such a blessed family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Preciosa!
    And Laura, thank you, THANK YOU for modeling what a mother-in-law can and should be. I pray that when I am blessed enough to become one, my relationship with my children-in-law will be as wonderful as yours.

    ReplyDelete