Thursday, September 28, 2017

A, B, C's and 1, 2, 3's

I have finally gotten back to working on my ABC Book--the one I started ages ago and for which I have set myself numerous deadlines, all of which I've failed to meet.

But just recently, I got three brand new excellent reasons (triplet grandchildren, born August 20) to finish it up in a timely fashion.
I have 11 grandchildren now, with a 12th to be born around Thanksgiving.  And I want this book completed in time to give them copies for Christmas.  (Gulp!  Wish me luck!)

I've been working on the first of the M pages.
This page is ALMOST finished.  And as soon as I feel satisfied with how it looks, I'll start the second M page, which I'm really excited about. The subject matter for the illustration I have planned for that one is very near and dear to my heart. Stay tuned in the weeks to come, when I will (hopefully) post both M pages.

4 comments:

  1. So great!!! You know I want to buy a copy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since you first mentioned it, I thought this was just the sweetest project for you to share your creativity and love of reading with your grandchildren.
    On the upside, the options for printing/binding/publishing a book like this have really exploded since you first started, so that's a plus.
    Good luck with this timeline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special idea! I am sure you can do it (you are probably busier than ever living so close to 4 of 5 sons.... however now you don't have travel time to take up your time!). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete