Thursday, August 13, 2015

Radio Maria Interview Today!

Today at 3:30, I'll be speaking with host Ken Huck about Erin's Ring, on his "Meet the Author" show on Radio Maria.  Tune in if you're interested (or just keep me in your prayers, as this sort of thing takes me way, way out of my introverted comfort zone!).
I "met" Ken already, when I went on his show last January to talk about Findong Grace.  He's a kind and interested interviewer, and he was able to put me at ease (relatively speaking!).  So I'm sure things will go okay today.  But prayers. Say them please.  That is all.

(P.S. There are only two more days left for the Goodreads giveaway, where you could win one of two signed copies of Erin's Ring.  Click on that big "g" on the sidebar to enter.)

6 comments:

  1. Wriote this up quickly on my cell phone, while out shopping with my hubby. It went out with mucho typos. If you read the earliest version, it was a hot mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you'll be great!! Definitely praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Madeline! Bless you, you're an angel.

      Delete
  3. I'll be subbing for someone in our Adoration Chapel at this time and you will certainly be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Laura! Very proud of my big sister!!

    ReplyDelete