Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Our youngest son is winging his way home across the Atlantic as I write this, and he'll be spending the next few days with his dear old dad and me.  I'm not sure if I'll get around to blogging while he's here, so I thought I'd just pop in at String of Pearls to wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.  God bless you and yours with peace, love, and happiness throughout the holiday season.  And I'll see you after all the excitement dies down.

But before I go, I thought I'd spread a little Christmas cheer with these photos of son #2 and the brand new baby boy named after him, playing Santa and his littlest elf to perfection.  (I said in an earlier post that our newest grandson's blog alias was going to be "Little Dude," but I've changed my mind; this little guy will henceforth be known here as "Junior.")

Have yourself a merry little Christmas!  And I'll see you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Laura! And congratulations on your beautiful new grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Have a wonderful time with your baby. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete