Saturday, November 29, 2014

A Mother-Daughter Christmas Offer from Bezalel Books

The power went out at my house on Wednesday during a snowstorm, and even though it was restored on Thanksgiving afternoon, I haven't been able to get the Internet up and running.  And my IT specislist (a.k.a., my husband) has been in Europe, working an airline trip.  So in case you were wondering where I was...

ANYWAY--

I decided to try something I've only done once or twice before: to blog from my cell phone.  (This thing is my lifeline, I'll tell you!  When the house was cold and dark and the telephone land line was dead, this little gizmo was my lifeline!)

My publisher Cheryl Dickow sent me a link today that she wanted me to share.  She's offering a special holiday "mother-daughter" deal over at Bezalel Books, which includes her inspirational novel Elizabeth, a Holy Land Pilgrimage and my new YA novel Erin's Ring.  One for the moms and one for their daughters--but really both books can be enjoyed by women of ALL ages.

Quantities of this special bundle package are limited, so hurry on over and check it out!

Moms of young girl readers, this could be you:
Or this:
Well, you get the picture.  It could be a beautiful thing.

(Full disclosure: I'm at my sister's house and just hopped on her Internet, so I was able to finish this post up on my laptop--thank goodness!)

1 comment:

  1. (This thing is my lifeline, I'll tell you! When the house was cold and dark and the telephone land line was dead, this little gizmo was my lifeline!)ebay amazing deals

    ReplyDelete