Friday, November 29, 2013

Fun Around the Thanksgiving Table

Among many, many other things, I'm thankful for times like this...








...and silly boys who refuse to completely grow up--and make me weak with laughter on a regular basis.  There were only four people sitting around our dining room table last night, eating turkey and reminiscing about old times...but somehow it felt like a lot more.


(Just a little reminder on this biggest shopping day of the year: you could win a free Christmas gift for someone you love.  I'm giving away a signed copy of Finding Grace.  Leave me a comment on that link, or this one, or just right here on this post, if you want to throw your name into the hat.  I'm taking names until Saturday at midnight and the winner will be announced on Sunday.)

6 comments:

  1. What great pictures ... look like fun times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it best when everyone can be home, but I must say we had so much fun last night. We sat at the table for about 2 and 1/2 hours, talking and laughing, without even worrying about clearing off the dirty dishes. I LOVE lingering at the table like that after a special meal. :)

      Delete
  2. These are wonderful pictures, Laura... Thanks for the smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad they made you smile. My boys are very silly. The camera comes out and the silly faces commence. They amuse me so much!

      Delete