Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hola from Puerto Rico!

No time to blog today: it's time to hit the beach/pool/swim-up bar by the pool.  I'm having an early Mother's Day celebration here in sunny San Juan with my boyfriend/husband/favorite pilot.  Here's the view from the balcony of our room on the 16th floor of the Caribe Hilton.
I flew here last night with my husband at the wheel (yoke, whatever) of the airplane, after meeting up with him mid-trip at the airport in Atlanta.

I never thought I'd say these words: this white-knuckle flyer has become a bit of a jet-setter. Who would have believed it?

More to come about the trip later, but I just want to thank all those who said prayers for my dad.  His surgery went well yesterday, and he's comfortably recuperating in the hospital.

Adios, amigos!


2 comments: