Sunday, March 31, 2013

This Is the Day the Lord Has Made

REJOICE, FOR HE IS RISEN!  ALLELUIA!


I strive to be filled today with as pure a sense of Easter joy as my boys used to be when they found the baskets of treats the Easter Bunny left for them.  (Look at the face of my #4 son in this photo from Easter morning, 1990; that, my friends, is a look of pure and unadulterated joy!  And awe!  And heart-pounding excitement!)*

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS WITH PEACE AND JOY, 
THIS EASTER SUNDAY AND ALWAYS! 

*This photo is a favorite among the five Pearl brothers (even the one who hadn't been born yet when it was taken)--so much so that it has become a part of our Easter decor and takes place of pride on the family room mantle.  (And if you've been following my blog for any length of time, you've seen it before...more than once!)

No comments:

Post a Comment