Monday, January 21, 2013

Proof of God's Existence

This is my last day with the twins.  My husband--or "Pop" as he is called by his besotted granddaughters--had to go back to work yesterday.  He flew from here to NYC, from whence he piloted a plane over to gay Paree.  ("From whence"--how's that for author-speak?)  I will be departing bright and early tomorrow morning, and I'll be meeting my husband at Boston's Logan Airport tomorrow afternoon.  We will probably stop at a restaurant somewhere along the way home from the airport to have a dinner date, so that's something to look forward to in the aftermath of what I know from experience will be a sad parting from my darling little girls.

I don't want to spend a lot of time on the computer today, because I need to make the most of the time I have left with the twins.  So I'm going to post two of those picture-is-worth-a-thousand-words photos of them.  I see these photos, which capture the essence of their sweet little beings, as undeniable proof, in black and white, of the existence of God.

I give you exhibit A of God's wondrous creative power, Bonny Babe:
And now for exhibit B, Cutie Pie:
Their expressions are priceless.  I could stare at them all day long (and I do!).  I could photograph them all day long (and I do!).

These two little girls are unique individuals, in spite of the fact that they are identical twins--that they were formed by one fertilized egg that split in two.  There is nothing in science that can explain why they aren't identical in every way, why their personalities aren't indistinguishable.  The only explanation is that God exists, and every human being He creates is a one-of-a-kind soul, like no other on earth.

And that's my two cents for today.  I just can't look at these granddaughters of mine without thinking of their magnificent Creator!

(Coincidentally, when they were in utero, Bonny was known as "Twin A" and Cutie was known as "Twin B.")

2 comments:

  1. Stunning pics of your girls. And yes, definitely proof of our Creator. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing I enjoy more than sharing pictures of these two!

      Delete