Wednesday, September 26, 2012

iPhone Blogging (@#!!*@#!?!)

I am having computer problems that are giving me conniption fits, so I thought I'd just do a quick blog post using my iPhone instead.  If this works, you are going to have the privilege of seeing a lovely photo I took this weekend of the beautifully painted ceiling inside the Basilica of the Sacred Heart at the University of Notre Dame, one that I snapped with this very iPhone on Sunday.

I hope this works.  If it does, then this iPhone is my new best friend--and PC laptop, you and I are FINISHED, do you hear me?
For the record, this is not the picture I wanted to post--as adorable as it is.
Okay, iPhone, we're finished, too.  Because apparently, I have to download some APP to access most of the pictures I have stored on this phone in order to use them on this blog--icluding the one of the basilica's ornately decorated ceiling.   And although it's a free APP, I can't figure out how to download the dang thing.  (Where is that iMan husband of mine when I need him, anyway?)  For some reason, however, this ND squirrel/football fan picture was available for use, so I thought I'd post it again for your viewing pleasure (or if you're a Michigan fan, for your viewing displeasure).

Maybe once I make that trip to the Geek Squad and clear up all of my cyber woes, I'll be able to post that beautiful photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment