Monday, September 26, 2011

Ready for Their Close-Ups

Sometimes, I just like to zoom in on my granddaughters' faces to get extreme close-ups of their facial features--because I think they have the most perfect little blue eyes, upturned button noses, and rosebud lips.
The above shot is of Cutie Pie, who appears to be deep in thought, contemplating the mysteries of the universe. (Or maybe she's just extremely interested in the hanging toy on her little bouncy seat that is out of range in this picture!)

Now here's one of Bonny Babe, determined to win a staring contest with her Grammy (or with her Grammy's camera, perhaps). Jeepers creepers, where'd she get those peepers?
I wanted to make this quick today, because we need to bundle these two up, pack up the car with a mountain of baby paraphernalia, and get on the road in a few hours. But I just thought I'd share these pictures of my little sweethearts with you.

(Are you smiling more than you were before you saw this post? I thought so.)

No comments:

Post a Comment